Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 Random Things About Me


1. If you want to make me angry...never blame yourself for things that go wrong in your life, and never apologize for anyhting 2. If you want to make me smile tell me about your passions 3. I cannot tolerate animal abuse of any kind 4. I am agnostic, I cannot be sure if God really exists or not 5. I like to hear the robins at dusk and dawn 6. I hate hypocrisy 7. I believe we are all a potential champion in something....Michael Phelps could have been an average engineer...it's just that he discovered swimming. 8. I eat kiwi skin and always swallow my gum 9. My dad was my hero and he still is even if he is not with us anymore 10. I absolutely love my wife 11. I own a lot of books I never read 12. I feel guilty to sleep in, even though I have nothing planned 13. I like to watch stupid shows on the stupid TV 14. I am an optimist 15. I admire perseverance and Terry Fox is the most amazing hero this country ever got 16. I think Penelope Cruz is one of the cutest thing I have seen 17. Sometimes I wonder what day it will be when I die 18. I get cranky when sidelined by a running injury 19. Sarcasm is one of my favorite form of humor 20. I like to follow the instructions my "little voice" gives me even though I sometimes wish it would shut up 21. I like to sleep in fresh flannel sheets 22. I will be an Ironman in 2010 23. When I say something...I do it! This is one of my best qualities 24. Life is precious 25. Love is everything

0 comments: